May 7, 2021
Post: ICT Technician
Base: Walbottle Academy, Hexham Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 9TP
Scale: NJC SCP N5 (Subject to job evaluation)
Salary: £22,627 – £24,491 (FTE, Salary to be pro rata)
Closing Date: 11th May 2021
Walbottle Academy is an inclusive school which is committed to enhancing student outcomes and life chances.
In September 2020 we academised and joined the NET family of schools. This is an exciting time for our academy, and we seek to appoint staff who share our passion and vision for our young people and want to be part of our journey.
We can offer you an excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust as well as a supportive professional environment with an ambitious leadership team and a clear vision for the academy.
We constantly focus on standards as we understand outcomes are paramount. Our decision making is driven entirely by what is best for children. By doing this we enhance the life chances of the children and young people in our care.
The 10 values which underpin our vision:
1. We care passionately about the education and welfare of young people
2. We believe that all young people, irrespective of background or ability will be successful in our Trust
3. We are not and will never be selective. We believe that local schools are for all children
4. We are always inclusive. Our mechanisms to support the most vulnerable child to succeed and overcome barriers to learning are a key aspect of our work
5. Our approach to education recognises that outcomes are paramount and also allows children to gain experiences and values which prepare them fully for life in modern Britain. This includes workplace skills and appropriate advice for future progression
6. We have high expectations of behaviour
7. We adopt the local authority admissions protocol and work closely with them
8. We would always wish to act in such a way that has a positive effect on a neighbouring school or community. We care passionately about children in all schools, not just our own
9. That all employees act with integrity and embrace the value that ‘we are the Trust’
10. We work regionally and nationally to develop approaches to MAT improvement that influence the wider school-led system
Please return completed application forms to [email protected]
Walbottle Academy is committed to Safer Recruitment. Pre-Employment Checks will be undertaken prior to appointments being confirmed. Positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Checks. We expect all adults who work in our academy to share our commitment to Safeguarding and the Health and Well-Being of our Students.